About Cellulite Gal
Who are you?
> I’m Sandy Patterson. I am a mother of two beautiful girls (ages 6 and 8) whom I will make sure will be cellulite-free when they grow up (LOL). I am also married to the man of my dreams.
Why do you call yourself “Cellulite Gal” and the “Original Cellulite Slayer”?
> Hmmmm. That’s a great question. I’ve been fighting cellulite so hard since I was 17 years old and I have so much experience that can benefit people who have suffered from this condition like me. I feel like I can easily write a best-selling book and teach folks how to get rid of cellulite and keep it off just like I have done.
That makes me…well…ok maybe I exaggerated a little bit with the slayer stuff (giggle) but it’s really how I feel. I have helped so many friends and family members get on the right track to losing the cellulite and keeping it off that I picture myself in a warrior outfit with my belly exposed, fighting off a bunch of orange, dimply dragons!
Why did you start your website?
To help people understand what they are up against, to show them they are not alone, and to help them become cellulite-free. You know, some studies show cellulite affects more than 95% of women at some time in their lives. That number is staggering but true. My goal is to create a support system within the website itself to share the pain as well as the joys and triumphs of women and some men as they fight this condition.
What are your hobbies and things you like to do with your free time?
First and foremost, I love doing anything that involves my children and husband, in that order. We try taking at least two one-week vacations a year (nothing expensive, usually) so we can spend time together as a family without worrying about anyone or anything else. As far as personal things that interest me, I love walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, and doing my best to stay in shape. I have a membership at a YouFit club near my house that I take serious advantage of and I work out approximately 30 intense minutes a day. I use a little bit of free weights 3 times a week and perform cardiovascular work with an elliptical machine as well as speed walking in my neighborhood. I love visiting my mother who is my idol and biggest inspiration for her courage and guidance in teaching me to be true to myself.
Cellulite Tips You Need to Know Or Else…
If you are suffering from cellulite or simply want to prevent it, this website is for you! Start by getting your free “100% Cellulite Solution” on the sidebar to the right. It may be all you need to get rid of cellulite forever!
Cellulite is that dimply, orange-peel-like, or cottage cheese appearance many women (and some men) get after puberty on their thighs and buttocks due to fat deposits just beneath the skin.
Experts have still not pinpointed the exact cause of cellulite (hard to believe, but true) but many believe it is caused by these five factors:
- Hormones – there are a few hormones in the body such as estrogen and insulin which can play a huge part in getting cellulite.
- Genetics – everyone is different and there is a definite indication that due to a person’s genes it simply “runs in the family”.
- Poor Diet – people who over-consume carbohydrates, fat, too much salt and not enough fiber are more susceptible to cellulite.
- Unhealthy Lifestyles – smokers and non-exercisers are more prone to getting cellulite than those who exercise and abstain from smoking.
- Tight Clothing – tight underwear or skin tight jeans are known to cut off the much-needed blood supply to the problem areas, causing cellulite.
Get the FREE “The 100% Cellulite Solution“, Enter your email below and press “Submit“.
The 100% Cellulite Solution shows you:
- The reason those expensive treatments are really a dead end!
- The exact same system I, my friends, and my family members have used to get rid of cellulite.
- How you only need minimal exercise to reach your goals quickly.
- Which foods to avoid and which ones to eat as well as a sample daily menu to kickstart your cellulite burning body into overdrive immediately!
- The two supplements that make all the difference in the world.
- How to take 5 minutes out of the day to remove all the toxins causing cellulite straight out of your body.
- The ins and outs of cellulite creams and which ones work and which ones don’t!
I have been using Joey Atlas’ guide, “The Truth About Cellulite” for the past two months now with great results. I have heard so many horror stories with expensive guides that don’t work so it’s refreshing to actually come across one that does work very well.
This guide has become a big part of my life now because I am careful not to let cellulite creep back up on me.
Disclaimer: I want you to know I do earn a small commission if you do decide to buy the Truth About Cellulite guide. There are quite a few other cellulite removal guides out there but this is my recommendation based on experience with the product. If you purchase it through my link, I want to thank you so much for your support!
Here are some really helpful posts to get inspired:
- Is Cellulite Genetic and Is It a Forever Thing?
- The Fastest Way to Get Rid of Cellulite Without Spending a Fortune!
- 5 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Cellulite Fast
- Truth About Cellulite Review – Get The FACTS!
I Appreciate You So Much!
I’m here if you need to ask a question or voice a concern. Please know that I am here for you not only to help you in your journey to get rid of cellulite once and for all, but as your friend.
I will always do my best to respond to emails every day. I can’t thank you enough for your support!